Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Again probs with directX :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to get the emulator working on OpenGL plugin, but when i try to change to Direct3D9 or Direct3D11 it crashes everytime no matter what game i'm running.
So I tried to start the DirectX end-user runtime web installer, but everytime i try to install it it says: 'An internal system error has occured. Pleade refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine the problem.'
So anyone can help or have any sollution?
and is it worth to change to directx3d plugins? are they faster than OpenGL?!?
Thx for every help Smile
(05-04-2011, 02:36 AM)SB4Life Wrote: [ -> ]and is it worth to change to directx3d plugins? are they faster than OpenGL?!?
Thx for every help Smile

Yes
so anyone can help for my prob now? Smile
(05-04-2011, 02:58 AM)SB4Life Wrote: [ -> ]so anyone can help for my prob now? Smile

tell us a little more 'bout your stuff please Wink your config I mean...
uhmm... my pc specs are:
2GB ram;
256 mb grafix;
dual core 2GHz;

well got many stuff in the config menu of the emulator so i'll tell just the important ones:
-CPU Emulator engine: JIT Recompiler;
-enable dual core & skipping;
-using OpenGL (cause you know my prob -.-);
-resolution 1280x720
and well thats pretty it Wink

(05-05-2011, 12:45 AM)SB4Life Wrote: [ -> ]uhmm... my pc specs are:
2GB ram;
256 mb grafix;
dual core 2GHz;

well got many stuff in the config menu of the emulator so i'll tell just the important ones:
-CPU Emulator engine: JIT Recompiler;
-enable dual core & skipping;
-using OpenGL (cause you know my prob -.-);
-resolution 1280x720
and well thats pretty it Wink

your card is "light"... what is it?
its a NVIDIA® GeForce® 9300M GS (256 MB of dedicated DDR2 VRAM) Wink
sry for double post but... can anyone help me?!? i'm a bit pissed off now 'cause still can't find any sollution -.-
(05-05-2011, 11:08 PM)SB4Life Wrote: [ -> ]sry for double post but... can anyone help me?!? i'm a bit pissed off now 'cause still can't find any sollution -.-

as I said 256Mb it's small that could explain...
okay thread can be closed, could manage to update directx 9 somehow and now workin' perfect Big Grin