Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hello! I have a question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I'd like to thank you for making a great software. This is by far the best emulator I've had, and it works great, to a Tee. I do have one problem though, concerning button assignment.

My PS3 controller works fine, but I'm currently playing Super Mario Sunshine. One of the mechanics in that game is when you hold the R Trigger slightly, you're able to run and shoot water, in some cases that's needed for a mini-boss. I can't seem to make that possible. When I hold the R Trigger slightly, the game acts as if I held it all the way down so I'm unable to run.

How would I set it up, so that I can hold the R Trigger but so much so that it doesn't act as if the R Trigger 'clicks'

Much appreciated! ^__^
R-analog.
Does the PS3 controller even have pressure sensitive triggers? Alto I guess you could assign another button to it.
Yes they do. The way I found this out is by playing COD: Black Ops. In theater mode, the less force you give R2, the slower the video plays. I could assign it to another button, but the issue I have now is not being able to give the R Trigger (R2) less force.
(05-04-2011, 02:52 AM)Rokon2 Wrote: [ -> ]I could assign it to another button, but the issue I have now is not being able to give the R Trigger (R2) less force.

(05-03-2011, 09:36 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]R-analog.
Lol, I noticed that when I sent my last reply, thank you very much.