Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphics glitches and Blackscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Beecus

Hi Guys and Gals,

Been lurking for a while now trying to solve this myslef but with no joy, so I throw myself on your collective mercies for help.

I've tried about 20 different builds now up to the most recent, all my drivers, microsoft updates etc etc are up to date blah blah

Problem I get is either a totally black screen with sound, or distorted graphics, I've tried different iso's but still get the same problem.

I use an ATI card with the desktop resolution of 1280x960 and I've tried turning off the Vista Aero theme.

Any help would be a god send, thanks.
(05-03-2011, 05:27 AM)Beecus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys and Gals,

Been lurking for a while now trying to solve this myslef but with no joy, so I throw myself on your collective mercies for help.

I've tried about 20 different builds now up to the most recent, all my drivers, microsoft updates etc etc are up to date blah blah

Problem I get is either a totally black screen with sound, or distorted graphics, I've tried different iso's but still get the same problem.

I use an ATI card with the desktop resolution of 1280x960 and I've tried turning off the Vista Aero theme.

Which game is that? Maybe it is a game specific problem.

Beecus

(05-03-2011, 05:38 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]

Most recent game I've tried is Lego Indiana Jones but not had any success with any games I've tried Sad
(05-03-2011, 05:40 AM)Beecus Wrote: [ -> ]

Most recent game I've tried is Lego Indiana Jones but not had any success with any games I've tried Sad
Then it is most probably your card. Your cpu isn't good enough for Dolphin either (in case you consider buying a better graphic card it won't save you, you will need an entire new system for it to be playable).

Beecus

(05-03-2011, 05:44 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2011, 05:40 AM)Beecus Wrote: [ -> ]

Then it is most probably your card. Your cpu isn't good enough for Dolphin either (in case you consider buying a better graphic card it won't save you, you will need an entire new system for it to be playable).

Awww shucks Blush Thanks for the reply anyhow

Beecus

Ok, FINALLY got this problem fixed!! Big Grin

Changed the JIT recompiler from recommended to "JITIL experimental recomplier" and everything works fine.

Running at 60FPS and 100-110% speed... result!! Smile