Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: directx error in Sonic 4 Episode 1 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kapodamy

hi all.
lately I have not played the game Sonic 4 Episode 1 [PAL], I get an error message "DirectX ........ cpp", with the other wad it does not happen, why would it be?.
reinstall video drivers and directx, download wad again, but does not work.
dumps above all the textures from loading to the menu, then put them in "user/load/textures/WSNE8P", from there I went over the game (or deleting textures in user / load).
in another pc, this emulator works with all games, but in my pc the game Sonic 4 Episode 1 [PAL] does not work. ¿¿Exclamation??
what is the solution to the problem.
(soy de argentina, mi texto esta traducido)
(05-03-2011, 04:46 AM)kapodamy Wrote: [ -> ]reinstall video drivers and directx, download wad again, but does not work.

Ahem...what do you mean?Dodgy

your pc specs please...

maybe your gpu is too old
(05-03-2011, 08:34 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]your pc specs please...

maybe your gpu is too old

Or maybe he is a pirate with a bad dump?

kapodamy

(05-03-2011, 08:26 PM)Baltzatu Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2011, 04:46 AM)kapodamy Wrote: [ -> ]reinstall video drivers and directx, download wad again, but does not work.

Ahem...what do you mean?Dodgy
no funciona, si descargo el emulador y abro el WAD funciona. pero no se con que configuracion no anda ¿¿??. existe algun parche ??

Translated: not working, if I download the emulator and open the WAD works. but not with that setup does not go ¿¿??. There is a patch?
error in NAND ???