Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Red Steel 2 not working with motion plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nuggular

I can play most games just fine with my real wiimote. I bought the wiimote with the motion plus built in.

When I run red steel 2, it comes up to the menu screen and asks to press the A button. It won't take any input from my wiimote at all. Nor will the cursor move. Any ideas?

nuggular

I've found that SVN R5190 runs the game ok. The motion plus works most of the time, but disconnects sometimes. Also, when in combat, the game slows a lot. Anyone have a SVN that runs the game better?

HeadLessNetizen

Confirmed on Dolphin r7480-Release on Linux Mint with the same game, using emulated Wiimote.
After couple of seconds we get message about disconnection of motion plus and game is over :/
People here mention GlovePie , maybe it's worth a shot..

Also, another (not solved so far) thread is here

Any logs needed?
According to this thread we allready got a "Motion plus mastermind" working Smile
Keep an eye on his blog.
Just don't drown him with redundant requests Smile

Damn.. that search forum feature really works Tongue

gorcorps

I'm having the same problem as the OP. The controller is connected to my PC but doesn't register anything on this game. Mario Galaxy 2 works perfectly. Metroid Prime 3 tells me I have no controller connected. So far I'm 1/3 in getting things to work right Sad