Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker Mirror Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got the mirror shield but I can't get out of the room because I can't aim correctly, there is a way to solve this with the keyboard?
Use the mouse.
(05-01-2011, 08:49 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Use the mouse.

Okay I tried to use the mouse, still I couldn't get out of that room, there isn't a way to emulate the analog stick? because when I press it's like I am full tilting the stick.
theres modifiers for the keyboard controls to half-press, but its better to use a gamepad in the end
(05-02-2011, 01:01 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]theres modifiers for the keyboard controls to half-press, but its better to use a gamepad in the end

I tried to use these modifiers buttons, however it didn't work at all, can someone teach me how to use them?

Mapar007

Hey, probably you'll never read this, but I had the same problem, and I found a way to solve it.

I went in to the User\Config folder of my dolphin directory (choose the GCPadNew.ini file), and I changed the tilt rate to 40 when the main modifier was pressed. This turned out to be exactly enough to activate the symbol.

At 50 the beam went all the way to the ceiling, so I guess the game engine has its sensitivity maximum set to around 50... Although I don't know much about GC coding, so don't take my word for it.

Domgaluf

all you've gotta do is press the 'look' button (Link's first person view) while you hold out the shield, it lets you aim properly