Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: There is no window!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AchmedChacka

Everytime I try to run Dolphin I can't see a window... I tryed everything... over the taskmanager, as administrator... the icon is at the taskbar... it simply don't react! Sad

I got the problem several times... and i've solved it with the deleting of the dolphin folder... but IT HAVE TO STOP!!! I dont want to delete my datas... and it's annoying to do that every day

*Note*
Windows 7 64-bit
Dolphin 64-bit
No... it did not help to restrat the PC^^
and you dont say the computer spec?
or the Dolpin revision?
or if you installed the latest DX?
or Visual Studio?
I have been getting this problem too as well here are my specs:
windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
rev 7485 soon to be 7486. When i install a new rev of dolphin it usually solves all my problems for awhile then they come back I don't know why.
I do have the latest direct x installed.
i do not have visual studio.

AchmedChacka

newest direct X... for sure!
Dolphin version: 7485

an i don't have visual studio...
I often have this problem aswell whenever i open the emulator after a couple of runs. To fix it, you could try doing what i do:

1. Hover your mouse over the icon in the taskbar and wait for Windows Aero to show that "sneak peek" picture of the program.

2. Right click on the sneak peak window and choose maximize. This should fix your problem.

Alternately, a quick search of the forum returned several threads regarding this problem. Check this out: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...=minimized

AchmedChacka

THANKS DUDE!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwww YOU HELPED ME SSOOOOOOOOOO MUCH U DONT KNOW HOW I'M HAPPY NOW!!!
Your welcome^^
winkey + directions will bring it back to screen as well.