Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Has the server configuration changed ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, after the site hasn't worked for some reason, i came here and everything is faster then before...

Has the server updated, or something ?
Sorry for the downtime.
As you have already experienced the server is sometimes slow. The website might be faster for now, but I will get it constantly fast in a week or two. Stay tuned Wink
The server was down for the last hour, but it wasn't my fault. My server hoster did some hardware upgrades and set wrong routes to my server. But now everything is fine again.

By the way I'm preparing a server upgrade and I will update the content of the website as well.
(05-31-2011, 12:33 AM)mamario Wrote: [ -> ]The server was down for the last hour, but it wasn't my fault. My server hoster did some hardware upgrades and set wrong routes to my server. But now everything is fine again.

By the way I'm preparing a server upgrade and I will update the content of the website as well.

Was wondering what happed.
(05-31-2011, 01:02 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2011, 12:33 AM)mamario Wrote: [ -> ]The server was down for the last hour, but it wasn't my fault. My server hoster did some hardware upgrades and set wrong routes to my server. But now everything is fine again.

Was wondering what happed.

server hacked like Sony... Wink
sony doesn't waste time on shit.
(05-31-2011, 06:03 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]sony doesn't waste time on shit.

they should... Wink