Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: epic mickey on dolphin help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, can someone help me, what rev of dolphin can run epic mickey well??
also how can I activate the wii controls on the emulator using my keyboard and mouse? when i start it, this happens:
[Image: nunchuck.jpg]

and what about these lines here? can i make them go away?
[Image: picerror.jpg]
EDIT: ok another question cause i solved my mouse problem, how can I run these game faster? here is my settings and comp specs:
[Image: wiisettings.jpg]

[Image: compspecs.jpg]
Set accurate texture cache to fast and change your full-screen resolution to something like 800x600
thanks for the reply, but it doesn't seem to speed up, If I set the EFB scale to fractional is that ok?
(04-30-2011, 03:31 AM)akakaka23 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the reply, but it doesn't seem to speed up, If I set the EFB scale to fractional is that ok?

Yeah but that would probably make it even slower.
why? so just integral?? and why would the game speed up if the accurate texture cache is set to fast??
(04-30-2011, 09:41 PM)akakaka23 Wrote: [ -> ]and why would the game speed up if the accurate texture cache is set to fast??

Because it is FASTer duh.
Just try the settings, you can always revert them you know :p.
Er, your only running 1GB of RAM? I'd boost that up to 4GB, and try using a x64 OS, that will give a speed boost.
(05-04-2011, 01:29 PM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]Er, your only running 1GB of RAM? I'd boost that up to 4GB

Dolphin doesn't need that much RAM, I'd say 1gb is enough, 2gb for comfort...
Pages: 1 2