Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I want to destroy the lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-30-2011, 02:57 AM)Limbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2011, 01:26 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2011, 01:56 PM)Limbo Wrote: [ -> ]ah yes I see, thanks for the patience, I downloaded the Dolphin 64 bit r7484 for windows XP

try older version r6505 for example Wink

Interesting, how will this older version possibly help my problem?

latest versions are better but slower... this one is still fast... Wink
Impressive O.o you are correct! BUT we'll see if it continues to be like this even after I have to shut off my laptop!
most impressive! its still the same speed! Even for Mario Kart 0.o
there's a small graphic glitch though, and for some reason the background music goes off on Mario Kart and never starts back up
It's a bit frustrating but impressive none the less Smile
Newer = better is a poor choice of words, since "better" depends on the interpretation.

Newer revisions offer better implementations of features, like less graphical glitches, often at the cost of performance.
Some games can be unplayable in older revisions, due to missing or buggy features that are required for running the game.

If you want to "destroy" the lag, you should buy a new PC.
Honestly, your CPU is a bit slow, but your GPU is the worst of all.
Also, you can't "download" a new GPU, since you got a Laptop and the GPU is among the most painful of all Laptop parts to exchange.
Well it seems to work fine despite how bad my CPU or GPU seem to be, and even though it does have a few graphic problems I'm happy with it
Pages: 1 2 3