Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real Wiimote connection problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am having problems with my wiimote (it is official Nintendo brand). I have it connected and everything but when i go to play a game it is unresponsive. at the bottom where it should say wiimote connected it says "connecting..." and then it just does that for awhile then disconnects and tries again. I have the 1 led on so it is connected and dolphin says it is connected in the wiimote section. I have been looking for a solution for awhile and seen some threads, but did not help. I am running a 32 bit windows 7 ultimate with the latest revision of dolphin. it also get this problem in dolphin 2.0 if that helps at all.

Edit: I am using MS blue tooth stack which might help solve some problems
Edit 2: This happens in any Version of dolphin I Download. I have tried 7486,7485, 7484, 7436m, and dolphin 2.0.
Edit 3: I forgot to mention that before all of this it had been working.
here is an image to help show you what i am talking about
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

And here is with metroid other m
[Image: wiimoteerror.jpg]
Check the batteries in the wiimote.
Holy Crap you are a a Very smart person!!

mich4u

Actually, I am having same trouble. In recent revisions my wiimote disconnects too often. I have tried replacing the batteries, used alt+f5 etc. Interestingly, it usually happens while playing non-Nintendo games, in my case Shattered Memories, Epic Mickey and Just Dance 2. In Grand Smal Tennis the wiimote (the real one, of course) works great, just like in Wii Sports and Mario Galaxy 2.

For now, I'm probably just going to download one of the older revisions, but that's kinda not the point. I'm using Windows drivers and USB Dongle to connect my Wiimote.

So... Any ideas?

gustavobergamo

I have the same problem too, the Dolphin team need refresh they list of USB driver's of Windows. I had changed the Wii Remote, USB adapter, i have new batteries 1.5 Volts. Only the driver is the same and gives me trouble. I can't know which USB adapter works. I contacted the team, and i don't have anything more to do.
I'm having the same problem. Information indicates that it's an issue with the Wiimote Speaker being enabled. Prior builds of Dolphin had a checkbox for enabling/disabling the wiimote speaker....but current builds don't.

r2rX Sad

gustavobergamo

And i need tell more, I live in Brazil, my salary is R$ 700,00, I spent R$ 110,00 on a Wii Remote, like US$ 70,00, 1/7 of my salary. They are doing simple updates, we have serious problems here, I promisse, i will divulgue the Dolphin after my problem are solved.

main65

(04-28-2011, 07:08 AM)Voidxbeast Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am having problems with my wiimote (it is official Nintendo brand). I have it connected and everything but when i go to play a game it is unresponsive. at the bottom where it should say wiimote connected it says "connecting..." and then it just does that for awhile then disconnects and tries again. I have the 1 led on so it is connected and dolphin says it is connected in the wiimote section. I have been looking for a solution for awhile and seen some threads, but did not help. I am running a 32 bit windows 7 ultimate with the latest revision of dolphin. it also get this problem in dolphin 2.0 if that helps at all.

Edit: I am using MS blue tooth stack which might help solve some problems
Edit 2: This happens in any Version of dolphin I Download. I have tried 7486,7485, 7484, 7436m, and dolphin 2.0.
Edit 3: I forgot to mention that before all of this it had been working.

mine did that too. use other version, them go back to you old one.for that game uncheck cpu ex.

Fixeroth

I have the same trouble with the wimote and i tried with bluesoleil but i has gave the same result.