Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GC Paper mario missing sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-28-2011, 07:58 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]you seem to enjoy derailing your own thread...

I already got the answer from a decent person who didnt care about os bit's, system specs or race (that was never mentiond)lol. Im sure the previous posts were short enough for you to read. Thanks for the concern Super Silver 64bit club elitist guy Smile You were biggest helpWink
Seriously, why do you have 6GB RAM if you're on x86..?
(04-28-2011, 09:10 AM)Ness Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, why do you have 6GB RAM if you're on x86..?

oh no here it comes Tongue
(04-28-2011, 09:10 AM)Ness Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, why do you have 6GB RAM if you're on x86..?

Same reason you're running an athlon II and think you're a singer LMAO! Plus why did you put x86 at the end of xp pro sp3. Thats kind of a given dummy.
(04-28-2011, 09:47 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]

oh no here it comes Tongue

Did you come back to tell me you bought you're Biber CD and you're gonna be closet homo in college and drop out and work at microcenter because youthink that typing and internet browsing is a computer skill that most 80 yr olds and 5 yr olds can do?
What does having an entry-level CPU have to do with singing..?
i started by cleaning up the topic but fuck it im tired
locked cause all of you suck

also, i only read on thing and thats " 32bit OS + 6GB"
fail. even if you dont want to jump on the 64bit boat; thats loss of money
also, you should all be happy im not warning anyone for this thread
Pages: 1 2 3