Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: hi new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys just install dophin havent got any games as yet tryed the search tab but i cant find the awnser im looking for am i region locked on the dolphine as im uk and the games i want to play are ntsc-u sorry for the noob question
If you live in the UK, you have PAL Games, so play them Wink
(04-26-2011, 11:58 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]If you live in the UK, you have PAL Games, so play them Wink

ok im still regoin locked en thank's for the quick reply
You own the games, don't you ?
You aren't region locked in dolphin as long as you own the games
(04-27-2011, 12:51 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]You own the games, don't you ?
You aren't region locked in dolphin as long as you own the games

dont got any games yet but i was looking to buy mario kart black but i can only find an american 1 on ebay dont want to purchase a game if it dont work
maybe you should find out if your computer can handle Dolphin. forgive the assumption but i have a feeling you will complain about slow gameplay later on

whats your computer spec?
(04-27-2011, 04:34 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you should find out if your computer can handle Dolphin. forgive the assumption but i have a feeling you will complain about slow gameplay later on

whats your computer spec?

quad core 9550 @3.6
4 gig ocz ddr3 10666
xfx gtx285 superclock direct x 10
windows 7 64bit
1tb hdd
yep, yep thats good

as already stated, any region game is playable on Dolphin. just be sure to check the compatibility list for Dolphin
Should run fine Wink
ok thank you guy's