Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Clearing code cache
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zitherman

Hey everyone! I'm completely new here, and I'm having trouble getting dolphin started on my mac. I have configured everything according to recommendations and uploaded my roms. But when i go to play any game, a grey window pops up titled "clearing code cache", then dolphin quits unexpectedly. I've tried other versions with multiple roms. Looks like other people have had similar problems, but not quite the same as this. I'm also not great with macs in general, so any help is appreciated.
(04-25-2011, 02:43 PM)zitherman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone! I'm completely new here, and I'm having trouble getting dolphin started on my mac. I have configured everything according to recommendations and uploaded [color=#FF0000]my roms[/color].

i stopped reading after this point... i wonder why...
(04-25-2011, 06:57 PM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2011, 02:43 PM)zitherman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone! I'm completely new here, and I'm having trouble getting dolphin started on my mac. I have configured everything according to recommendations and uploaded [color=#FF0000]my roms[/color].

i stopped reading after this point... i wonder why...

well I had stopped reading after "my mac" Big Grin