Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashes when pressing netplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup, a good old fashioned Send or don't send info to microsoft window.

Comes up as soon as I press the Start netplay.

Dolphin SVN R 3286.
Try the unoffical build 3295, it has updated netplay features that make it much faster and causes it to crash less.

On your current revision when I hit check my IP it would crash. With 3295 it gives it to me fine.

If you get it working I'll play you on melee (U) version.
(05-31-2009, 07:22 AM)Dartht33bagger Wrote: [ -> ]Try the unoffical build 3295, it has updated netplay features that make it much faster and causes it to crash less.

On your current revision when I hit check my IP it would crash. With 3295 it gives it to me fine.

Okay, I found that dolphin version and it does no longer crash when I press Start NetPlay.

I assume you are some pro, so I will probaly get beaten hard. But whatever, hamachi?
(05-31-2009, 07:03 PM)Gird3r Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2009, 07:22 AM)Dartht33bagger Wrote: [ -> ]Try the unoffical build 3295, it has updated netplay features that make it much faster and causes it to crash less.

Okay, I found that dolphin version and it does no longer crash when I press Start NetPlay.

I assume you are some pro, so I will probaly get beaten hard. But whatever, hamachi?
why use hamachi if the netplay can go over the internet?
Ohhhhh.

But if you fail at forwarding ports? (like my router and whatsoever does) Hamachi eliminates that problem (mostly, atleast I don't have to worry about ports if I use hamachi.
(05-31-2009, 09:14 PM)Gird3r Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhhhh.

But if you fail at forwarding ports? (like my router and whatsoever does) Hamachi eliminates that problem (mostly, atleast I don't have to worry about ports if I use hamachi.
a well, thats true ( altho hamachi needs port forwarding as well sometimes)