Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Various Problems with Windwaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tiptup300

First off:

Nvidia 8800GT w/ 512mb
Intel Q6600 Quad Core
Windows 7 32bit
4gb Memory

First off when I try to run any game in Direct3D9 it gives me "unable to compile shaders" errors and normally crashes dolphin, this may be the root of all the problems but I'll continue. If I choose OpenGL, sometimes the game will run fantastic without any pauses, then other times the games will just refuse to play smoothly and it will go at a very slow FPS. Usually the problems happen after using the "Fix Item Hang" patch to get past cutscenes.

Any help would be fantastic. Thanks!
(04-24-2011, 06:47 PM)Tiptup300 Wrote: [ -> ]First off:

Nvidia 8800GT w/ 512mb
Intel Q6600 Quad Core
Windows 7 32bit
4gb Memory

First off when I try to run any game in Direct3D9 it gives me "unable to compile shaders" errors and normally crashes dolphin, this may be the root of all the problems but I'll continue. If I choose OpenGL, sometimes the game will run fantastic without any pauses, then other times the games will just refuse to play smoothly and it will go at a very slow FPS. Usually the problems happen after using the "Fix Item Hang" patch to get past cutscenes.

Did you update your DirectX Runtime's?

Tiptup300

(04-24-2011, 09:21 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 06:47 PM)Tiptup300 Wrote: [ -> ]First off:

Nvidia 8800GT w/ 512mb
Intel Q6600 Quad Core
Windows 7 32bit
4gb Memory

Did you update your DirectX Runtime's?

I did update the Runtimes, and DirectX now works, but I'm having a problem where the game slows down with the audio when I look at the island, but it speeds up a lot when I look out to sea. Not sure if this is fixable.