Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fire Emblem help :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SoulFLY

Hey guys.. i don't know if you read my previous post about me not being able to use cheats and all. I have gotten past that but I seem to have problems running the game properly.

For example, i have to manually save state instead of just pressing "shift + f1" (for example). I can load save states fine but saving them is just a little bit annoying.

Second and most important of all, the game seems to freeze randomly. And once it start freezing, I have to restart the WHOLE game all over again Confused .. I don't understand why, I've seen people on youtube who have played this game through without much glitch but I seem to have a lot of problems Sad .. When the games freeze, the screen usually turns black and the FPS is zero.

Can anyone help me? Thanks!
Don't use save states, save manually ingame and use the latest revision.

SoulFLY

Alright thanks i'll do that then. Also, how do you use cheats in this game?? I enabled it in the configurations and I added the action replay codes through the properties menu of the iso file. But it doesn't work. I checked to see if they correspond with my game version but sadly it still doesn't work. Even the gecko codes don't work!

Oh, and btw, I have already finished playing this game on my wii so I hope I don't get flamed for trying to use cheats Big Grin ..

Thanks!