Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using cheat manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SoulFLY

Hey guys! I seem to be stuck. I really want to play Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on the Dolphin emulator but I keep running into problems.

So first of all, I can't 'browse' for the ISO file. After I downloaded the ISO file, I tried dragging it into the emulator but it wouldn't let me. So I went to 'File' and 'Open' and clicked on the file. I don't understand why it can recognize/play the ISO file but it wont show it under the list where I can select properties and add cheats. But the game works fine though. I was able to play it fully.

After I was unable to click on 'properties'. I tried using the 'Cheat Manager'. I tried all the options under each heading and I can't seem to find anything. I don't know how to manually 'search' for Action Replay codes from the cheat manager.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue. If you can't, can you tell how I go about using the "Cheat Search" function on the cheat manager. I don't know much about hexadecimals or how that even work but I'm willing to learn it.

Thanks.. I really want to play this game because I've played all the other ones. But the difficulty is truly ridiculous so I want to use AR codes. Smile
Nevermind. I don't know what exactly I did but I got it working. I used wiiScrubber to compress/uncompress the ISO file and Dolphin automatically recognized it I guess. ^_^ Thanks anyways. Awesome emulator by the way.
(04-24-2011, 01:28 AM)SoulFLY Wrote: [ -> ]So first of all, I can't 'browse' for the ISO file. After I downloaded the ISO file, I tried dragging it into the emulator but it wouldn't let me. So I went to 'File' and 'Open' and clicked on the file. I don't understand why it can recognize/play the ISO file but it wont show it under the list where I can select properties and add cheats. But the game works fine though. I was able to play it fully.

Fail
(04-24-2011, 10:53 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 01:28 AM)SoulFLY Wrote: [ -> ]So first of all, I can't 'browse' for the ISO file. After I downloaded the ISO file, I tried dragging it into the emulator but it wouldn't let me. So I went to 'File' and 'Open' and clicked on the file. I don't understand why it can recognize/play the ISO file but it wont show it under the list where I can select properties and add cheats. But the game works fine though. I was able to play it fully.

Fail
next time report such posts will ya
(04-24-2011, 08:00 PM)DacoTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Fail

You mean PM you? If so will do Smile
(04-24-2011, 09:06 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]

Fail

no, report. under every post on the right you have a report button
(04-24-2011, 10:11 PM)DacoTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 09:06 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]

Fail

no, report. under every post on the right you have a report button

OHHHHH! OK forgot about thatBlush