Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with latest version 7477
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a problem trying to load a game with the latest mac versions available from the dolphin-emulator website (7473-7477).

Any time I try to load Super Mario Bros., the program crashes after opening a window that says "clearing code cache". I can't figure it out and i've been trying to find information about it by searching this forum, but without much luck.

If anyone has had a similar problem or knows what I am doing wrong please let me know how to get around this!

here are my computer specs:
MacBook Pro,
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz

Graphics/Displays,
Chipset Model: GeForce 8600M GT
Type: Display
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0407
Revision ID: 0x00a1
ROM Revision: 3212
I actually got it to work, by making the display window smaller.

But now I am having the same problem I was having with the older versions... I posted about it in the super mario thread...

The game loads excellent and the speed and sound/video quality seem fine... however, there are several layers/textures missing... you can't see the ground, there are no boxes, or gold coins... the characters are just floating against the background of the levels.... any idea what is causing this??? I downloaded an old version of ZeroWII and it loaded all the graphics fine, but then it crashed shortly after the game loaded

anyone???
Do you have the latest graphics driver and Direct X 9 updates yet?
I'm on a mac... I didn't think i could have direct x 9.
Oh, right, it's a mac... Try boot camping to Windows and see if you have the same issue. Mac builds are not as good as Windows if I'm not mistaken.