Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube games asking for memory card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys im new to this forum, and I am asking the question of when I try to play a game cube game I cant play them because it asks for the memory card and I don't know how to bypass this can you help please?

Is there something I can do

Thanks
(04-21-2011, 05:06 AM)Igetromz Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys im new to this forum, and I am asking the question of when I try to play a game cube game I cant play them because it asks for the memory card and I don't know how to bypass this can you help please?

Is there something I can do

Thanks

Well you probably have disabled the memory card slots in the GameCube settings otherwise if a memory card is empty it only prompts you to format it.

Hey is there some sort of virtual game cube save slot i can use?
I'm new to using a virtual memory card
In Dolphin click the Options menu and click Configure, choose the GameCube tab
Memory Card Slot A and B should be present there, probably it's there it says "Nothing", use the dropdown menu and choose.
Okay i found the tab, now my only question is that which should I pick?
I tryed memory card and I still get the same thing?
can you like give me a non used game cube save file? Id appreciate it
If im doing someone wrong please tell me, im very sorry to bug you Sad
No problem really, it's really simple actually.
Choose Memory Card A as the memory card slot and you should be done, the emulator creates the files automatically.
Thanks It Works but i have one more question,
where is the default save spot for saves?
(04-21-2011, 05:50 AM)Igetromz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks It Works but i have one more question,
where is the default save spot for saves?

User/GC