Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Language (french) Traduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bibaskend

HI !
I can't use Dolphin 2.0 in French, I configure all settings and the game stay in english.
Please help me !

(04-20-2011, 07:35 PM)bibaskend Wrote: [ -> ]HI !
I can't use Dolphin 2.0 in French, I configure all settings and the game stay in english.
Please help me !

Config/Display/Language
choisis français et redémarre ton émulateur Wink
Are you sure you looked everywhere in the Dolphin configuration window?
The language option in the "Display" tab only affects the GUI, the one in the "GameCube" tab affects only GameCube games, and the one in the "Wii" tab affects... well... only Wii games, obviously...

It should work providing that the game supports the French language...
(04-20-2011, 07:42 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you looked everywhere in the Dolphin configuration window?
The language option in the "Display" tab only affects the GUI, the one in the "GameCube" tab affects only GameCube games, and the one in the "Wii" tab affects... well... only Wii games, obviously...

It should work providing that the game supports the French language...

thought the question was for the GUI Big Grin but you're right apparently it was for the game itself so it's another story...

bibaskend

Yes I look everywhere.
But Dolphin is in english too, but in configuration Genreal, Wii & Gamecube, language is in French..
I don't understand, i need to download a File ?
(04-20-2011, 08:27 PM)bibaskend Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I look everywhere.
But Dolphin is in english too, but in configuration Genreal, Wii & Gamecube, language is in French..
I don't understand, i need to download a File ?

You need to download the latest rev, version 2 is old.
2.0 didn't have multi language support yet.