Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't Downlaod Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why can't I download some of the patches throughout the forum? (Specifically for dumping)
(04-18-2011, 05:37 PM)DeathDealer Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't I download some of the patches throughout the forum? (Specifically for dumping)

not enough posts yet...
That wouldn't make sense. Why would anyone have to post 20-25 times in order to download the tool which dumps the DSP-LLE files, for example?
Also, the Global Rules say that "any user with less then _10_ posts will have been denied permissions [...]". That sounds more like an account bug to me...

Maybe this should have been posted in "Site Feedback and Questions" instead?
(04-20-2011, 06:25 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]That wouldn't make sense. Why would anyone have to post 20-25 times in order to download the tool which dumps the DSP-LLE files, for example?
Also, the Global Rules say that "any user with less then _10_ posts will have been denied permissions [...]". That sounds more like an account bug to me...

well posting proves you're interested in what happens on the site... you wanna make part of the community in exchange community gives you sweety things... simple principle ain't it? Wink
(04-20-2011, 06:25 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]That wouldn't make sense. Why would anyone have to post 20-25 times in order to download the tool which dumps the DSP-LLE files, for example?

we upped the count recently on request of some devs.

also, on what forum was this? cause i checked all forums and you should be able to download attachments
I forgot which section but even myself has received this error when trying to download some attachments and I'm a moderator. Tongue
(04-20-2011, 11:36 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot which section but even myself has received this error when trying to download some attachments and I'm a moderator. Tongue

so my explanation got really no sense now Tongue
(04-20-2011, 11:36 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot which section but even myself has received this error when trying to download some attachments and I'm a moderator. Tongue
and you didn't report?
silly you