Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin exe doesnt work anymore(Dolphin exe crashes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

-TuA-

Hi,

when i play games on dolphin(it crashes on all games) after a time im playing the exe crashes. my setting are the settings which are post at the dolphin-emulator site.
I have 6 gb ram and a 64-bit system(windows 7)

Pls help-.-
delete the settings.

-TuA-

(04-16-2011, 08:58 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]delete the settings.

i tried it with many different settings.... but it doesnt helo

-TuA-

(04-16-2011, 09:24 PM)-TuA- Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2011, 08:58 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]delete the settings.

i tried it with many different settings.... but it doesnt helo

Nobody has a solution...?

golduck_arg

I had the same problem until today (Windows 7 x64). What I did was to check the compatibility mode to vista (right click, properties) and everything is working fine so far. I don't know why the emulator started to crash about 2 weeks a go (tried a lot of revisions) but after what I did, it works fine.

Regards!

-TuA-

(04-19-2011, 12:24 PM)golduck_arg Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem until today (Windows 7 x64). What I did was to check the compatibility mode to vista (right click, properties) and everything is working fine so far. I don't know why the emulator started to crash about 2 weeks a go (tried a lot of revisions) but after what I did, it works fine.

Regards!

ok.. thx for your help Wink
(04-16-2011, 08:11 PM)-TuA- Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

when i play games on dolphin(it crashes on all games) after a time im playing the exe crashes. my setting are the settings which are post at the dolphin-emulator site.
I have 6 gb ram and a 64-bit system(windows 7)

Pls help-.-

Get a newer version of dolphin.