Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 'Wiimote Losing Connectivity' when INACTIVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kyon_kun02

Why is it that when I play Wii games on Dolphin, the games tend to 'time out' due to a loss in the Wiimote's connectivity? After this happens, the game simply stops and I can't get the controller to re-connect unless I restart Dolphin. It only happens when the game is running and the controller is not being actively used for a few minutes. Can anyone fix this or has a solution to this? I have looked and it's not in the Dolphin config options.

I do find that if the controller is actively being used, there is no problem. Is this an emulator setting? I am using an XBOX 360 controller with Dolphin.
Seeing as you are using an XBox360 controller, i am not entirely sure if it would be the same but i would think so. This message will also appear even if you are using a Wiimote, so i would think its fixable in the same manner. Go to "Tools" and select "connect Wiimote 1". You can also just press alt+f5, which is the keyboard shortcut. Again, i am not entirely sure if this will work, but i think so.

kyon_kun02

(04-16-2011, 07:13 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as you are using an XBox360 controller, i am not entirely sure if it would be the same but i would think so. This message will also appear even if you are using a Wiimote, so i would think its fixable in the same manner. Go to "Tools" and select "connect Wiimote 1". You can also just press alt+f5, which is the keyboard shortcut. Again, i am not entirely sure if this will work, but i think so.

Thank you. It actually works. ^_^