Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin emulator and game downloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scook_11

I've hit a brick wall people. A while back I tried to download the Gamecube emulator Dolphin. Everything is working, the Dolphin main page pops up and the games are successfully downloaded and appear as they should on Dolphin. Problem is when I click to start the game I get this:

Error loading plugins/plugin_PadSimple.dll: can't read info can't init any PAD plugins couldn't init the core check your configuration.

I've downloaded DirectX and even downloaded the 64 bit version of DirectX. The problem I noticed when I downloaded it is it doesn't appear anywhere in my files on my laptop, so it's like I never downloaded it to begin with. Did I miss something with DirectX?

Please help me everyone, yal are my only hope (no referance to Star Wars intended) LOL

Well you just lost your only hope then. ¬¬

Read the rules before posting, you're a f@#$% pirate!!

Scook_11

(04-16-2011, 12:04 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Well you just lost your only hope then. ¬¬

Arrr? Look trust me being a pirate wasn't my intention at all. As far as I know I'm just trying to do it the way yal are doing it. I'm new at this whole emulator thing for one and I'm new to the site so it's rather hard finding my way around everything. Could you please direct me to where the rules are so I can read them?
(04-16-2011, 12:04 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Well you just lost your only hope then. ¬¬

er... I got a prob to read the word starting by f... Big Grin
FANKYOU
(04-16-2011, 08:57 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]FANKYOU

ok fanx Big Grin