Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help, Zelda Twilight Princess!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

juanox16

Help! I have proved the emulator dolphin with zelda twilight princess and get disappointed when it was in the field of hyrule, it me walks to 8 fps, very slow to be able to play it because of it I have come to ask for help them since I have seen q they can do miracles

My PC is:

Intel Celeron E1400 X2 2.00Hz
2 GB of ram
Nvidia Gforce 8600 xfx GT of 512 MB
Windows XP shadow lawsuit of 32 bits

HELP!!!

PD: I am of nationality Chilean, Si they do not deal very well a translator is because it occupies to ask for help them ... and thank you in advance!!!
Your PC is crap !
Get a better one that cost more than 500€Wink

juanox16

Yes, i know xD, but there is a user that has the same PC that i, and according to him, the game will go to 90% in hyrule , aren't you, help¨!!!
What user is that? Be careful, we may have an strong magician among us. Or maybe just a liar.
Tongue

juanox16

A user, i say i, i saw in a configuration page of the ZTP and your PC is identical to mine

(perhaps i am not sure if they understand very well as he used a translator online to be able to speak with you since i only know how to speak spanish, and i understand regular english words)

First of all, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, you can run Hyrule field at 90% speed with the pc you have, it is WAY too weak.

As for Runo's pc, even if your rigs are identical, what makes you think he can run the game any better than you do with that CPU (no offense intended RunoWink)

Em....Did you happen to look at the 1st page in the official ZPT Thread?

If thats the case, the settings you are using were posted by Gabriel Belmont. You should know that both of his computers are WAY better than yours, esspecially his 2nd rig.
(04-16-2011, 07:24 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, you can run Hyrule field at 90% speed with the pc you have, it is WAY too weak.

As for Runo's pc, even if your rigs are identical, what makes you think he can run the game any better than you do with that CPU (no offense intended RunoWink)

Em....Did you happen to look at the 1st page in the official ZPT Thread?

If thats the case, the settings you are using were posted by Gabriel Belmont. You should know that both of his computers are WAY better than yours, esspecially his 2nd rig.

anyway everybody sucks in Hyrule Field... what'bout the game? can you play or is it Armstrong on the moon? Big Grin
I can play the game at fullspeed except Hyrule Field, Top of Snowpoint Mountain and maybe a few other places. I almost get fullspeed on Hyrule Field with the GC version, the Wii version is worse.
(04-16-2011, 08:08 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]I can play the game at fullspeed except Hyrule Field, Top of Snowpoint Mountain and maybe a few other places. I almost get fullspeed on Hyrule Field with the GC version, the Wii version is worse.

well you won't get better... the GC version is almost perfect yeah I got it and (almost) nothing to say Wink

juanox16

yo no quiero una emulacion perfecta sino que solo me aumente unos pocos fps mas ya que utilizo la vercion de Gamecube, miren, en el bosque de farone me anda entre 18 y 22, en hyrule field al principio (cuando resien entro) me va entre 20 y 30 fps, pero cuando fui a la zona norte de hyrule field me bajo entre 13 y 17 fps y asi me va disminullendo la velocidad,

PD: si se que mi PC es vieja, Pero algunos juegos los puedo emular correctamente :S! Quizas este juego me la gano o nose... si saven algo ayudenme porfabor ¬¬¬!
(04-17-2011, 01:25 AM)juanox16 Wrote: [ -> ]yo no quiero una emulacion perfecta sino que solo me aumente unos pocos fps mas ya que utilizo la vercion de Gamecube, miren, en el bosque de farone me anda entre 18 y 22, en hyrule field al principio (cuando resien entro) me va entre 20 y 30 fps, pero cuando fui a la zona norte de hyrule field me bajo entre 13 y 17 fps y asi me va disminullendo la velocidad,

PD: si se que mi PC es vieja, Pero algunos juegos los puedo emular correctamente :S! Quizas este juego me la gano o nose... si saven algo ayudenme porfabor ¬¬¬!

I'm sorry, i forgot him translate it xD!

I do not want a perfect emulation but i will only increase a few fps more as he used the vercion of gamecube, look, in the forest of farone i go between 18 and 22, in hyrule , aren't you campo at the beginning (when new entered) i will be between 20 and 30 fps, but when i went to the northern zone of hyrule , aren't you campo i fell between 13 and 17 fps and as well i will disminullendo speed.

PD: if i know that my computer is old, but some games i can emulate correctly :S! Perhaps this game i won or nariz ... if saven something help me pliss ¬ ¬ ¬!
Pages: 1 2 3