Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] What games run well single core on netplay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi - I'm curious to know if anyone has found a few good games for gamecube that run smoothly on netplay.
I guess Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash could run pretty smoothly on NetPlay.
(04-15-2011, 02:25 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]I guess Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash could run pretty smoothly on NetPlay.

ah i find ssbm is slow and choppy on netplay... darn. if thats smooth then NOOOO.
Haha I'm only guessing, but they're both not that demanding games when you play them in Dolphin.
Thought NetPlay wouldn't be that bad Smile
(04-15-2011, 01:37 PM)x715x Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - I'm curious to know if anyone has found a few good games for gamecube that run smoothly on netplay.

SSBB?
(04-15-2011, 09:08 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2011, 01:37 PM)x715x Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - I'm curious to know if anyone has found a few good games for gamecube that run smoothly on netplay.

SSBB?

are there any games besides super smash? I find mindless button mashers to be the worst..
What exactly are your single-core specs? I run a single-core rig and run some games decently. List all of your specs.
(04-16-2011, 04:48 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly are your single-core specs? I run a single-core rig and run some games decently. List all of your specs.

Manufacturer:
GATEWAY
Processor:
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory:
3070MB RAM
Hard Drive:
489 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 430
Monitor:
Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card:
Speakers (3- USB VoIP Device)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.101014-0432)
Using one core on that rig will be much better than using my one core. You will be able to play Wario World, Timesplitters2, All-Star Baseball 2004, Eternal Darkness and a few others. I'm not sure how fast on that rig with one core, but I'd guess around 75-90% speed. I use r6000 since it runs faster for me. All of this depends on the settings you use, naturally.
I can run all of the games smoothly when im playing single player. I was trying to find out if there are any games that run as smooth when they are in netplay mode.
Pages: 1 2