Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unable to save/load new profile configurations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tellmewhy

Different games require different ideal settings, but I don't see how to save different configurations. I'm using r7440 on OS X.

Thanks

Edit for clarification: There is a drop down box for the Configuration Profile but it does nothing, the only selectable option is (Default). Despite the fact that I utilize different configurations per game (manually changed each time), no other options appear in the Configuration Profile drop down list and there is no place listed to save a new configuration.

Tellmewhy

Help please?
you must be REALLY dense

Graphics -> Configuration Profile

Tellmewhy

(04-16-2011, 09:21 PM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]you must be REALLY dense

Graphics -> Configuration Profile

Wow thanks for the kind words. For your information, I've tried that multiple times, there is a drop down box for the Configuration Profile but it does nothing, the only selectable option is (Default). Despite the fact that I utilize different configurations per game (manually changed each time), no other options appear in the Configuration Profile drop down list and there is no place listed to save a new configuration.

Do I really need to deal with insecure trolls when trying to resolve an issue (even if it's in your estimation simple) on a support forum?

Edit: It now works properly after loading the games through the browser window rather than loading them with the "open" function each time.
you should have been using the games list created by Dolphin rather than 'File -> Open' anyway