Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 9 fps :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

greazylife

im use a pentium4 3.00 ghz with 2.50 gb of ram and a 9400 gt videocard and all im getting is 9fps and how can i make this run faster
Revision? Settings? And what game are you trying to play?
buy a new computer?

greazylife

7446 and try to play twin snakes
About Twin Snakes :
Xtreme2damax;1533341 Wrote:You'll need to play this on your Gamecube, it does not work in Dolphin from what I've heard.

I wouldn't expect it to be working anytime soon because of TLB. Without TLB emulation some games won't work and will simply crash when a game calls for this instruction.

Dolphin developers already said that implementing TLB will drastically affect speed in Dolphin, severely slowing the speed of the emulator.

Since they don't seem to be too interested in TLB emulation because of these reasons, the only way to play it is on your Gamecube.

greazylife

ok thxs i was shur that it was the game just like gta iv i cant play it on xp but its plays on vista perfect some things dont make any cents
A pentium 4 is far from being enough for Dolphin.
(04-14-2011, 02:00 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]buy a new computer?

quoted for truth
pentium4 :(
(04-14-2011, 09:35 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]A pentium 4 is far from being enough for Dolphin.

lol... arent p4s from like 2001?