Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Text not showing correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Michelangelo

I'm getting a text error when i try and start this ISO. Any help is greatly appreciated.

[attachment=5914]
EFB copy to Texture/RAM

or

Accurate texture cache enabled
I'm getting a text error when i try and start this game. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I fixed the text for you, I'm so allergic to the word ROM and ROMS...I wonder why.
(04-13-2011, 08:43 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a text error when i try and start this game. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I fixed the text for you, I'm so allergic to the word ROM and ROMS...I wonder why.

are you allergic to the law and rules too? :p
No I'm not allergic to the law and rules, they're there to be followed.
Thought you understood what I meant by what I wrote, anyway when I hear or see the word ROM I think of piracy.
Don't you? Or is it only me?
(04-13-2011, 09:34 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]No I'm not allergic to the law and rules, they're there to be followed.
Thought you understood what I meant by what I wrote, anyway when I hear or see the word ROM I think of piracy.
Don't you? Or is it only me?

When I see "you know what" I think of Read Only Memory
That might be true for video game cartridges with ROM chips, but both GC and the Wii uses optical discs which we dump as isos/images to play in Dolphin.
He can't play ROMS in Dolphin, unless that's what he referred to from a ROM warez site.
(04-13-2011, 08:43 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a text error when i try and start this game. Any help is greatly appreciated.

classical mistake... he meant GAME of course... Big Grin
(04-13-2011, 09:42 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]That might be true for video game cartridges with ROM chips, but both GC and the Wii uses optical discs which we dump as isos/images to play in Dolphin.
He can't play ROMS in Dolphin, unless that's what he referred to from a ROM warez site.

thats my POINT!

spread the word...

only 12 yeaer old gba/snes kiddys are using the word ROM

and now we know where the allergic comes from
Noobs are using the R word, not kiddys. And gba/snes kiddys are now big enough to know the difference.
Pages: 1 2