Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: writerest: op out of range (0xf7c11b7 uses 0x00000d0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
writerest: op out of range (0xf7c11b7 uses 0x00000d0)

get this error playing star fox adventures when set to JITIL compiler. What does it mean?!
(04-12-2011, 03:19 PM)aceofpilots Wrote: [ -> ]writerest: op out of range (0xf7c11b7 uses 0x00000d0)

get this error playing star fox adventures when set to JITIL compiler. What does it mean?!

bump

also im using revision 7442
It means dolphin had a stroke. Try using jit instead of jitil and see if the problem still occurs.
(04-13-2011, 07:58 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]It means dolphin had a stroke. Try using jit instead of jitil and see if the problem still occurs.

if i use it on the regular settings its fine.

But i went to the wiki for Starfox adventunes and it recommended to change it so the first boss wouldn't be invisible then i got said so stroke
(04-13-2011, 07:58 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]It means dolphin had a stroke.

Lol Tongue

Try JITIL as NV said, if that don't work then there is not much you can do at the moment.
If you dont use JitIL for that game the first boss appears above the ground, you cant see him, cant shoot him.
Wink