Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: small idea around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'd like to submit one thing
It could be interesting to have "day-talks" I mean subjects that would be debated ugly idea? Big Grin
Subjects debated? Like politics??
Isn't Delfino Plaza good enough for that kind of business??
(04-12-2011, 04:18 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Delfino Plaza good enough for that kind of business??

too much light for me... Big Grin
by "day-talks" I meant subjects about Dolphin or games or other creepy-crawly things of course Wink
(04-12-2011, 11:05 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]by "day-talks" I meant subjects about Dolphin or games or other creepy-crawly things of course Wink

just attack every 1 post spammer... its fun enough

Ha ha to much light?
You want a darker version of Delfino Plaza?

Dude give me some of that stuff you're high on Big Grin
(04-13-2011, 02:12 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2011, 11:05 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]by "day-talks" I meant subjects about Dolphin or games or other creepy-crawly things of course Wink

just attack every 1 post spammer... its fun enough

yeah it's a great idea Big Grin
(04-13-2011, 04:32 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha to much light?
You want a darker version of Delfino Plaza?

Dude give me some of that stuff you're high on Big Grin

no need to be told twice... Big Grin
I would tell you a 3rd time but then again I really need a drink right now.
(04-13-2011, 07:32 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]I would tell you a 3rd time but then again I really need a drink right now.

it's my round Big Grin
to close this thread I gotta apologize 'cause I'd never gone to the "offsite" part so I hadn't seen the so-called "Delfino Plaza" Wink and that's right you can blah-blah-blah over there Big Grin