Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I play without a wiimote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

epix

I have a wiimote, but I don't have bluetooth to connect it. I downloaded Super Mario Galaxy and in the beginning it asks for a nunchuck to be connected. Is it possible to use the mouse or keyboard as the nunchuck?

If its not possible, can anyone recommend me a good cheap external bluetooth adapter that would work?
you can use a pad on older versions

epix

(04-12-2011, 06:26 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]you can use a pad on older versions

Would a 360 controller work? And which version?
try release 2.0 first and increase... I guess XBOX/PSX pads are supported...
@epix

(04-12-2011, 06:14 AM)epix Wrote: [ -> ]I have a wiimote, but I don't have bluetooth to connect it. I downloaded Super Mario Galaxy and in the beginning it asks for a nunchuck to be connected. Is it possible to use the mouse or keyboard as the nunchuck?

If its not possible, can anyone recommend me a good cheap external bluetooth adapter that would work?

You will end up facing a ban with this statement...
(04-12-2011, 06:52 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]@epix

(04-12-2011, 06:14 AM)epix Wrote: [ -> ]I have a wiimote, but I don't have bluetooth to connect it. I downloaded Super Mario Galaxy and in the beginning it asks for a nunchuck to be connected. Is it possible to use the mouse or keyboard as the nunchuck?

You will end up facing a ban with this statement...

Well... by "I downloaded" he sure meant "I got back from my wii" everybody can mistake... Big Grin

Ban, Ban, Ban! jk

(04-12-2011, 10:38 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Well... by "I downloaded" he sure meant "I got back from my wii" everybody can mistake... Big Grin
Yeah right Big Grin

epix

(04-13-2011, 05:09 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]

Ban, Ban, Ban!

(04-12-2011, 10:38 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Well... by "I downloaded" he sure meant "I got back from my wii" everybody can mistake... Big Grin
Yeah right Big Grin

I have Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. However I semi bricked my Wii so thats why i'm trying to play it on the PC.

(04-13-2011, 07:42 AM)epix Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2011, 05:09 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]

Ban, Ban, Ban! jk.

Yeah right Big Grin

I have Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. However I semi bricked my Wii so thats why i'm trying to play it on the PC.

How did you manige to do that?
yeah what does "semi brick" mean? Wink
Pages: 1 2