Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help - Can you fix this problem, please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've a strange problem. Something is wrong about DolphinIL. The problem occurs when I try to start Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (my only Wii game). First of all, when I double-click the game, or press the play-button, the game window pops up, as normal, but remains black for 1 or 2 seconds. Then a text appears in the game window that says: "An error has occurred. Press the Eject button, remove the Game Disc, and turn the power off. Please read the Wii Operations Manual for more information.".

This error started to occur when I upgraded from... hm... Rev. 2986, if i remember it right. I haven't been able to play HM: ToT in DolphinIL since then, and I can't find out what it is that causes the problem. I want to play HM: ToT in DolphinIL because it runs more stable and smooth than in normal Dolphin. Please, fix the problem. I've finally found out how I can get the 2D-graphics to show up during the game, so I really want to play it. Please help, and thanks in advance for your help!
It might not work in the new revisions. You might want to go and download the older revisions so that you will be able to play the game.
(05-30-2009, 04:03 AM)Dartht33bagger Wrote: [ -> ]It might not work in the new revisions. You might want to go and download the older revisions so that you will be able to play the game.

My answer is just another: use latest revision. You are probably using revision where Idle Skipping was broken
No, I'm using the latest revision. It still doesn't work. It was when I updated to the latest rev that the game stopped to work in DolphinIL. Btw: I always read the SVN log to see what has been updated in the emulator.
what DolphinIL??
Regardless I think this game is not playable since text does not show.

I manage to go in game but as mentioned when a message appaer onlt the first letter show, so pretty much you got no text, its like this for everyone i think.
Yeah, I know it is like that, but I've figured out how to at least bring forth the GUI, or what it's called. I think that's really great and it makes the game a lot more playable Wink
*Bump*
I just wonder if anyone of the devs could look over this problem in DolphinIL. I've heard that there is more Wii games that don't work in DIL at the moment. I'm quite sure you devs have been looking for the problem, and maybe still do, and I really appreciate that. I just want the game to work. And I know others want their Wii-games to work in DIL too.