Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Zagubadu

Hello I am using a joytech xbox 360 controller and as I've got it to work with every other emulator I cannot with Dolphin I have the newest version and have tried older versions. The 360 plugin on dolphin does not work. However if I go to the Wiimote it detects the analog movements so I find this so dumb that its not working in the Pad section. No buttons can be mapped its just plainly not working. Keyboard mapping works fine though. So can anyone help?
Heres a picture of itHERE

Also I have looked at dozens of other threads asking a similiar question but none of the things they said worked.

Just got the button mapping to work with a plugin that shows a gamecube controller all of them mapped analog sticks as well but then it doesn't work in game. Tested with multiple ROMS to insure its not just the roms fault and nope no dice wth is going on here?
Which games?

Zagubadu

(04-11-2011, 06:55 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Which games?

Didn't think it matter too much. SSBM and Double Dash. Other emulators work fine with this controller though no plugin needed so I don't see why dolphin is so picky.
Which Dolphin version?

Tamia

I have a similar issue. Using a PS2 controller with a USB converter. It doesn't even show up in Dolphin as a selectable input device. It worked fine in revisions that still had manual controller plugin selection.
Both of you, Which OS?

Seriously guys, learn how to ask for help.

Tamia

Windows 7 64bit. No extra driver used. The controller works well with pretty much any PC game that supports controller use, also works well with Dolphin in earlier revisions (e.g. 5431, 6215) but not with newer revisions (7257, 7451)

ZuloPhobia

well some quick fix would be using the 'Xpadder' software however its not free though, but you can dug out some free version of it out from the internet, im not sure it legal or not but nevertheless Xpadder is really good program for any game that does not have specific Controller support

setting up the program is fairly easy but pain in the a**

xs4m

Hello.
I'm new here.
I have another Problem. I want to play SSBM with 2 Controllers.
I have a Logitech Xbox Controller an a Ps2 Controller with USB but i can't use both together.
I already have the second Controller enabled! ( Port 2 )
Need help, please Smile!

Thank you!
Xs4m

Zagubadu

Alright so whats with the downgraded version of Dolphin? Obviously I have the newest version I said it in the original post Windows 7 64 bit. I remember old versions of dolphin it worked just fine but I am having a hard time finding an older version that isnt crappy. I just want the one with the manual selection.
Pages: 1 2