Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GlovePIE and PPJoy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NOBUDEH

Okay, so I have both GlovePIE and PPJoy. My question is how to set them up and harmonize them so that I can use my mouse as the Wii pointer. I really have no idea wear to start and will most likely need a lot of help. So if you want to help and play forum tag with me for a little bit it would be greatly appreciated. I m doing this so I can play resident evil 4. Ask me for any information you need regarding my PC, mouse, etc. Thanks.
Nope . Glovepie emulate real wiimote as keyboard or pc controller so you can use it on GC game (as if you had a wiimote)
Dolphin is the only one emulate your mouse and "resident evil 4 " must be wii version ,not GC version

NOBUDEH

(04-10-2011, 01:15 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope . Glovepie emulate real wiimote as keyboard or pc controller so you can use it on GC game (as if you had a wiimote)
Dolphin is the only one emulate your mouse and "resident evil 4 " must be wii version ,not GC version

Yeah, I have the Wii verison of the game. I do not understand your last sentance,

"Dolphin is the only one emulate your mouse and "resident evil 4 " must be wii version ,not GC version "

Are you saying Dolphin already has a plugin for emulating the wiimote with a mouse?
(04-10-2011, 12:57 AM)NOBUDEH Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so I have both GlovePIE and PPJoy. My question is how to set them up and harmonize them so that I can use my mouse as the Wii pointer.

This is not what GlovePIE is for. (you don't need it)
Use the default wiimote settings in Dolphin for a cursor controlled Wiimote pointer.

Just click and map