Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: sensor bar problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got me wireless wii sensor bar, but it doesn't work. It simply doesnt light. I connected it to my pc, because it has no battery. But it doesn't light. What do I have to do?

javierlo

Buy another one in Dealextreme for 3€ then open it and conect a usb to give 5v. If you prefer try to mend your bar... but for 3 €...

Other solution candels

Really I think this kind of problem can be solve for yourself, because you only have to think...
As far as i am aware, most wireless sensorbars depends on batteries unless you modify them for usb. Having said this, i would like to know how you connected it to the pc if i'ts wireless? I am not implying anything, i would just like to know what you did.
as the other guys said before the wireless sensor bar is an option or the candles.
the difference is that candles are less acuarate than a sensorbar but i bought a wireless sensor bar at dx 3 euro and recived in a week so that is my suggestion.