Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tell me why things arn't working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

StickyBadger

I've got a 2008 Macbook pro. Downloaded dolphin and isos for pikmin and twilight princess. They've converted to .gcm's but when I run them dolphin shuts down. Anybody know why this is happening. I'm computer illiterate so if you're one of those people who likes to boost his ego by ripping on people who don't know anything then you can go fuck yourself. Just help me ass holes I wanna play Zelda.
(04-08-2011, 04:59 AM)StickyBadger Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a 2008 Macbook pro. Downloaded dolphin and isos for pikmin and twilight princess. They've converted to .gcm's but when I run them dolphin shuts down. Anybody know why this is happening. I'm illiterate so if you're one of those people who likes to boost his ego by ripping on people who don't know anything then you can go fuck yourself. Just help me ass holes I wanna play Zelda.

corrected for you.

(04-08-2011, 05:27 AM)turingpest Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2011, 04:59 AM)StickyBadger Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a 2008 Macbook pro. Downloaded dolphin and isos for pikmin and twilight princess. They've converted to .gcm's but when I run them dolphin shuts down. Anybody know why this is happening. I'm illiterate so if you're one of those people who likes to boost his ego by ripping on people who don't know anything then you can go fuck yourself. Just help me ass holes I wanna play Zelda.
corrected for you.
bannend for you
You need to explain the problem more thoroughly and post information such as:

System specs
Which revision
Which game
Which settings you're using

StickyBadger

It's the latest revision posted 20 hours ago. 7440. I got the games from gcisozone.com. I used the settings that were default. Tried turning everything down that I could but that didn't help. As far as my computer specs I'm just going to list stuff that I'm reading off the system profiler. I don't really know anything. processor speed 2.5 ghz. 4 gb memory. The processor is Intel Core 2 duo. Geforce 8600M GT. Does any of that help?
just play on a real gamecube. Not only is that computer a piece of trash for dolphin, but you're a pirate.

StickyBadger

Piece of trash for dolphin all I needed to know.