Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dark Alliance on r5040 parts of map black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NOBUDEH

When I play Dark Alliance on Dolphin r5040, I play such on such an old version because someone else from another post led me to this because the game was running extremely slow and this version runs it so fast its nuts. However, the only issue is it seems the map around the edges is not loading when it should; its almost like the program thinks that I 'am not in viewing distance of that part of the map. I attached an image so you can get a better look. That black spot is repetitive around the entire out rim of the picture. Anyone with some insight on how to fix this issue that would be awesome. If not however it is something I can live with its not too bad. Thanks

it would be great if you gave more info about your computer spec and settings. that way we can actually help

EFB copy to texture?
or
accurate texture cache enabled?

NOBUDEH

(04-07-2011, 11:57 PM)NOBUDEH Wrote: [ -> ]When I play Dark Alliance on Dolphin r5040, I play such on such an old version because someone else from another post led me to this because the game was running extremely slow and this version runs it so fast its nuts. However, the only issue is it seems the map around the edges is not loading when it should; its almost like the program thinks that I 'am not in viewing distance of that part of the map. I attached an image so you can get a better look. That black spot is repetitive around the entire out rim of the picture. Anyone with some insight on how to fix this issue that would be awesome. If not however it is something I can live with its not too bad. Thanks
I figured that was irrelevant because I felt it was not a performance issue, which it turned out it was not just a version issue, I downloaded a little bit older version and it went away. If it was issue with FPS or hanging for sure I would have put it. Thanks though for responding.