Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help With Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ur computer can run both GC and WII

Dolphin is not illegal , and its not illegal for u to buy games without owning a real WII or GC, u can buy games just to play on dolphin, nintendo will be most pleased since they get little profit wen selling a console they get more money from the games and from the acessories taht im sure dolphin made the favor to raise. yes i rly believe dolphin has raised wiimotes and nunchucks sales and maybe games sales(just a bit).

No, ur computer is not incompatible with x64 im sure of it, don say BS, unless u got some old webcan model or some old pixelview video capturing card. Ppl should stop with this incompatibility BS already. if u want speed not only on dolphin but also on pc games u better switch to x64.
Problem is ,if that is a problem of course ,that dolphin doesn't really enjoy integrated video chipset ,I don't know about the 7XXX you have , but I m pretty sure this is a bad graphic chipset.
Punch-Out is not playable at the moment
Pages: 1 2