Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: njoy 0.3 grayed out rev 3286 ubuntu 9.04 x64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just put 9.04 on my laptop yesterday (replacing win7 betaTongue). I downloaded rev 3286 from the site and booted it up after installing the dependancies needed. Everything runs great and better than expected except for the pad plugins. Njoy 0.4 has the wierd axis error where it thinks A-0 is always on and gives the tilting screen bug in ssbm(never was able to get njoy 0.4 to work windows or linux). Njoy 0.3 shows up in the pad plugin selection but when I open the config everything is grayed out and I can't change any settings. The wiimote plugin doesn't show up, but thats fine cause I only wanna play gc stuff(I assume it's from missing some bluetooth dependancies).

j3rk

I'm having this issue in build 3882. Any ideas on this? My pad works fine, it shows up and works in jscalibrate, etc. I do all of my playing in Vista, so not a big deal, but I was building it for Linux just for fun and comparison purposes. It would be cool to figure this out. The plugin loads fine, but then the buttons are greyed as mentioned in the post above. Is it possible that it's not mapping to the right joystick? (I only have one plugged in, but I notice that sometimes it works better to map via by-id or by-path than just js0. Can the path to the pad be added to a config file for the plugin?
I found out that njoy 0.3 doesn't work on linux or mac because it has some dependencies on win32 code. You'll need to use the njoy 0.4 plugin which doesn't have win32 dependencies.

j3rk

Did the trick. Thanks! I'm not getting the analog weirdness that I get with njoy .4 under Vista either. Nice!