Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Multiplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Duraken

Does Multiplayer work ONLINE?

Or does it only work by using more controllers on the same emulator?
(04-05-2011, 10:50 AM)Duraken Wrote: [ -> ]Does Multiplayer work ONLINE?

Or does it only work by using more controllers on the same emulator?

Anyone?
Currently, Dolphin only supports online play via NetPlay (syncing pad input across emulator instances).
Woah since when does it support netplay?
(04-05-2011, 06:06 PM)Trini8ed Wrote: [ -> ]Woah since when does it support netplay?

HURRRRR

for a while now
nintendo online network will never be implemented
if you want go for it and develop a patch...
but it will cause problems to the dolphin emulator by nintendo lawyers... i think they have an eye on this forum
100% somewhere is writen that the access to the online network only is allowed via nintendo hardware

marcvolta

If i well understand, we can play online with a wii game with the Netplay. I search and i didn't find any information of player or community who play online using Dolphin with a wii game (for example SSBB). Is there any chan or forum where people can share information in order to play together ?
last time i checked, this was a forum you know

you could put your info in the delfino plaza section if you wanted

marcvolta

Thx silveruniverse, but that i want to said, there is no special chan/forum for player or the Dolphin community in order to exchange Netplay Information. I will post question in the delfino plazza in order to find some player for Smash Brawl online. Hope to see you there !
(06-24-2011, 12:22 PM)marcvolta Wrote: [ -> ]Thx silveruniverse, but that i want to said, there is no special chan/forum for player or the Dolphin community in order to exchange Netplay Information. I will post question in the delfino plazza in order to find some player for Smash Brawl online. Hope to see you there !

its more like Smash Brawl Lan/Split Screen

the original WFC Nintento Network is not emulated