Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

luigifan3

hi (this thread may already exist if so sorryBlush)i have a ibm thinkpad with a intel pentium 3 prosscesor version 2002 with 256b of ram and 535 mhz with a s3 savage/ix graphics card. and i have a problem with dolphin where the computer says dolphin.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close,we are sorry for any inconvenience every time i try to open it...i tryed the oldest version and it did the same. i tried the new one,same thing what should i do?
Uh...

You'll need a new computer. >.> You'd run into problems with N64 emulators on that rig; GameCube/Wii-level stuff is entirely out of the question.

luigifan3

n64 emulators work with only a few graphic errors such as if i was playing a mario game all charactors parts that are not detailed (marios m for example is detailed so is not affected) go white this is with project 64 and other emulators are fine (for ds i use win ds pro on no$mooz and the only problem is how slow it is...if it is still out of the question is there any gamecube emulators that WOULD work? because i really only want to play luigis mansion even though i have a wii it cost to much to buy a gamecube controler memorycard and luigis mansion and the only place is ebay and i dont have a paypal account and nor do my parents
Ha ha is this a joke? Either way I laughed......hard
You should start with comedy.

luigifan3

how is it funny?
....don't troll.........don't troll.........don't troll.........don't troll.........don't troll.........don't troll.........don't troll.........don't troll.....

*breathes*

Quote:is there any gamecube emulators that WOULD work?

No.
(04-04-2011, 04:07 PM)luigifan3 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a ibm thinkpad with a intel pentium 3 prosscesor version 2002 with 256b of ram and 535 mhz with a s3 savage/ix graphics card.

thats just shameful.
even the GameCube itself has a better spec then that.
(04-04-2011, 05:16 PM)luigifan3 Wrote: [ -> ]how is it funny?

Because ThinkPads, let alone with thoose specs isn't made for emulation at all.
It's like begging for to get r8ped.
Look I don't know if you're actually serious about this or you mocking us.

You really need to buy a new computer with better hardware if you're REALLY serious doing some Dolphin emulation or anything else properly.

Gee Pentium III......
Gamecube isn't N64 you need mighty engine to get it working quite good
Even DS isn't that powerful it's N64 part2 Big Grin
even NDS requires more than a P3 Tongue
Pages: 1 2