Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Silent Hill Shattered Memories error:Wii Remote disconnects every 5 - 10 seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MarioBag

Hello everybody.

I'm trying to play Silent Hill Shattered Memories on Dolphin, but every 5 or 10 seconds the wii remote disconnects and I got this message "communications with the wii remote have been interrupted" . (This problem only happened to me with silent hill)

I have both real wii mote (with nunchuck) and sensor bar. I have 2 versions of dolphin r7328 and r7435 (the problem appear in both versions) for x64.

I'm able to solve the problem at the moment by pressing ALT + F5 (Connect wii mote 1) But is annoying. The problem persist and the wii mote disconnects over and over again. What can I do?

More data:

Dolphin r7328 and r7435
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Real Wii Remote with nunchuck and wii sensor bar
The game is not compressed (I think so)(I tried with 2 different Shattered Memories' ISO)
Temporary solution: Press ALT + F5 (but wii mote disconnects the next 5 - 10 seconds)
Wii Mote configuration : Real Wii mote (not emulated neither hybrid)
The problem only occur in Silent Hill Shattered Memories

I will really appreciate your help and I hope someone could give me one solution
Thanks for your time and I will waiting for your answers.

MarioBag

(04-04-2011, 10:17 AM)MarioBag Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.

I'm trying to play Silent Hill Shattered Memories on Dolphin, but every 5 or 10 seconds the wii remote disconnects and I got this message "communications with the wii remote have been interrupted" . (This problem only happened to me with silent hill)

I have both real wii mote (with nunchuck) and sensor bar. I have 2 versions of dolphin r7328 and r7435 (the problem appear in both versions) for x64.

I'm able to solve the problem at the moment by pressing ALT + F5 (Connect wii mote 1) But is annoying. The problem persist and the wii mote disconnects over and over again. What can I do?

More data:

Dolphin r7328 and r7435
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
The game is not compressed (I think so)(I tried with 2 different Shattered Memories' ISO)
Temporary solution: Press ALT + F5 (but wii mote disconnects the next 5 - 10 seconds)

I will really appreciate your help and I hope someone could give me one solution

Edit 1: I found here ( http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=16007 ) someone with a similar problem. He was able to solve the problem by downloading the version r7419.. However I tried with that version but didn't work for me. I'm still having the Wii Remote disconnection problem on Silent Hill. Please help

(04-04-2011, 07:42 PM)MarioBag Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2011, 10:17 AM)MarioBag Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.

More data:

Dolphin r7328 and r7435
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Edit 1: I found here ( http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=16007 ) someone with a similar problem. He was able to solve the problem by downloading the version r7419.. However I tried with that version but didn't work for me. I'm still having the Wii Remote disconnection problem on Silent Hill. Please help

HI there, I have the same problem as you but it also does it on donkey kong returns. I have tried several newer versions but it still happens. Sorry i cant help but you are not alone with this one mate.

J

BWNox

Hi !

I have the same problem in donkey kong returns. I figured out that the versions before r7272 work, and after r7272 they don't, so something that was changed in r7272 is the cause of the bug that every 5 or 10 seconds the wii remote disconnects and the message "communications with the wii remote have been interrupted" is displayed.

Hope I could help.