Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: But I am not german..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some stuff on this site is german. e.g. at downloads, the download of version 2.0 of dolphin is in german, meaning description is beschreibung and date is datum. I am from holland which is close to germany, but it is a completely different language. Is this just me or do other people have this problem too? It's not too much of a bother to me, but it might lead to confusion to some people.
i dont understand German, but that doesn't hinder me when i can understand "Download"

besides, i looked at the x32 and x64 pages for Dolphin 2.0 and i didnt see any German text
(04-04-2011, 06:19 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]i dont understand German, but that doesn't hinder me when i can understand "Download"

besides, i looked at the x32 and x64 pages for Dolphin 2.0 and i didnt see any German text
No me neither, but I still thought it would be good to note this, in case people do have problems with this. But what do you mean with the x32 and x64 pages? I just meant in the download section on the bottom version 2.0 has instead of description beschreibung etc. Do you also have this?
oh, that part

ive never even noticed that until you mentioned it... shows how insignificant it is regardless of language
just ignore it and it will ignore you