Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Version Guide needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok.. i have one last question :p

i downloaded the Release Kandidat Version 2.0, installed, and it was working
But how to install a revision?
i downloaded 64bit 7436r and unziped it, it wasnt possible to start the dolphin exe inside, some dll left. is there anything i have to do first?.. couldnt find any instructions..

then i thought i have to overwrite the rc 2.0 folder with the new files.. but still the same missing dll^^
you didnt even tell us what dll is missing

time to use my psychic powers

VCOMP100.dll
http://dolphin-emu.org/faq.html#VCOMP100
it says vcomp100.dll left on pc? ..i cant work - the folder is only 21mb, the rc 2 has 55mb xD sorry iam failing.. no idea what to do
ah i read something about DirectX11 - i have dx11 on my notebook but i havent this c++ 2010, what is it? just a programm that makes c++ programms work? i´ll install it.
yeah man, it works now , you ROCK!!

lets see how zelda tp runs
a xbox 360 controller for windows should work without problems right?

the game is running very smooth now, without any frame drops even on 1600x900.
the emulator is very stable, good job! really
(04-05-2011, 08:02 AM)Zunder Wrote: [ -> ]it says vcomp100.dll left on pc? ..i cant work - the folder is only 21mb, the rc 2 has 55mb xD sorry iam failing.. no idea what to do
ah i read something about DirectX11 - i have dx11 on my notebook but i havent this c++ 2010, what is it? just a programm that makes c++ programms work? i´ll install it.
yeah man, it works now , you ROCK!!

try and learn somethnig while you're here, it helps
(04-04-2011, 07:35 PM)Zunder Wrote: [ -> ]then i downloaded this motion joy prog. they said i have to change some options in bios(64bit version) because the driver is unsigned - lol wouldnt do this at all.
i have bluetooth and usb, could you give a little instruction how to install it on a 64bit system?
still cant use my ps3 controller.. if this works im happy^^

press F8 while booting
and choose the option to temporaly deactivate the unsigned driver test
They've released signed versions of the drivers now. There are 64bit versions too, as I'm using them on my other computer and it's working fine.
Pages: 1 2