Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Speed on my Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, people. I've got a question. Is Dolphin able to work with a good speed on THIS computer? :

Acer
Aspire 7736
4.9 Windows
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
4,00 GB

64 Bit

(Windows 7)
(04-02-2011, 05:56 PM)Aathan88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, people. I've got a question. Is Dolphin able to work with a good speed on THIS computer? :

Acer
Aspire 7736
4.9 Windows
4,00 GB

64 Bit

(Windows 7)

Hello,

i have a Aspire 5940g, which isnt much better than yours.
(Intel core i7 1,6-appr.2,4 Ghz Quad, but Dolphin only uses 2).

But with taking some time using the search function and read a lot here, find a "good" revision for the game, you are interested in and make a good configuration for it, it should work.

Ive taken a lot of time and concentrated on two games, which i love most: Zelda TP and REmake. Today both games run with stable 30 fps on my notebook (except Hyrule Field of course) now. I can use a high resolution and Anisotropic filtering to the max. Only AA i cant use, cause even 2x is slowing my Acer heavily down. But i can live with it.

Enable "accurate V-Beam Emulation" for RE and you`ll get 30 fps even in the main-hall cut-scene.

Im really satisfied and excited right now. A big Thank you to the mighty developer team ^^

That should be enough for most of games... try "fingers-in-the-nose" games first Big Grin
weill, what i wanna play is super smash bros brawl, but dolphin is lacking badly...
Dual Core / Quad Core 3Ghz+ for wii game
Your laptop is lack graphic card and CPU does not meet the requirement to run dolphin at decent speed
(04-02-2011, 06:47 PM)Aathan88 Wrote: [ -> ]weill, what i wanna play is super smash bros brawl, but [color=#FF0000]dolphin is lacking badly[/color]...

YOU are lacking badly
get a better comp
(04-02-2011, 05:56 PM)Aathan88 Wrote: [ -> ]Acer
Aspire 7736
4.9 Windows
4,00 GB

dont buy notebooks which are in front of a paper saying good speed best Price
its always bullshit

on the front page they are trying to sell out all 1-2 year old models to create place for the newer ones

wikipedia...
T6600 is from 6. Januar 2009
think about it
which creepy-crawly prob is it? speed?