Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i can´t play dolphin anymore it says me can´t create opengl renderer.you might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info i don´t now what to do can anyone help ?

LuisR14

did you upgrade your drivers (or downgraded them in Win7's case)?
yes i have all upgrade drivers direct x it give me this answer Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
ntdll!0x76F71BB8 : RtlDeleteCriticalSection
and yesterday it work very fine

LuisR14

how 'bout the Visual C++? Undecided
Do you have an ATI card? If so, downgrade to Catalyst 9.3
no i have a nvidia geforce 8600 gs one 2 days ago it work very fine
but i have installed windows vista 32bit service pack 2 maybe this is the problem
I just installed SP2 on my 32 bit version of Vista Ultimate. I'm using a GeForce 9400 GT. Dolphin still works just fine. I knew it would because the service pack update doesn't effect your graphics drivers. It mostly makes sure you have the latest security patches/networking drivers, etc. Shouldn't have any effect on your graphics card.
but i have two os one is winvista and the other is windows 7 64 bit and in windows 7 it works but on vista it give me this problem
(05-30-2009, 09:46 PM)Ugur Wrote: [ -> ]but i have two os one is winvista and the other is windows 7 64 bit and in windows 7 it works but on vista it give me this problem

Then play with 7! lol