Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda WW tower of gods error solution? Maybe.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen quite a lot of people with this problem; errors from switches and doors in the tower of gods (trying to compile blahblahblah). Here's something which might work, something to do with the patch. Got it from here - http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...ail?id=903 .

I got through with 3238 or something. Startup dolphin, rightclick on the zelda iso, select properties, look for Edit Config. You'll open up a word document, now look for the very first Item Hang fix and look for the end of the codes for that (right where the next one begins) and paste this there:

+$Fix memory corruption
0x8000e000:dword:0x480002f5
0x8000e004:dword:0x80010014
0x8000e008:dword:0x7c0803a6

Now load up zelda from the mem card and try out the switches, if it still doesn't work, try not using savestates and play in window mode. If it STILL crashes... I dunno lol. Good luck.
Oh my god, I could kiss you! *SSSMMMMMMICK*

If you figured out how to get Lenzo to accept the Picto box pictures i would hump you too. lol.

Edit:

OMFG Now I've got another problem. I cant go through the door holding the second statue, If I try to open the door, the game crashes. grrr

Edit:

Ok I got it. I had to jump down the big black hole and get resurrected at the door I entered from, and I was able to pick up the statue and walk through.
yea, see... you have the same problem i am having. lenzo never accept the right snapshot @@' wtf???
because EFB to RAM issue??? and the ZWW game doesn't read correctly from dolphin-emu???