Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will Asus P8P67 Bluetooth work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm fairly sure someone here has one of these motherboards so I wanted to check:

Will the built-in bluetooth of the Asus P8P67 motherboard(s) work with, say, 4 Wiimotes at once? Any idea on the range or any connectivity issues?
I have a P8P67 Pro. Can't comment on 4 Wiimotes at the same time. Only have one at the moment. But Bluetooth connectivity works perfectly for me. No issues at all. I'd think, that 4 would be doable too.

As to range, i would say it's pretty good for using it far away from the TV/Monitor. Had no problems here either. The only limiting factor is my sensor bar.
(04-02-2011, 03:28 AM)Dragoth Wrote: [ -> ]I have a P8P67 Pro. Can't comment on 4 Wiimotes at the same time. Only have one at the moment. But Bluetooth connectivity works perfectly for me. No issues at all. I'd think, that 4 would be doable too.

As to range, i would say it's pretty good for using it far away from the TV/Monitor. Had no problems here either. The only limiting factor is my sensor bar.
Sounds great then. Thanks for the help. Smile

sleeper420za

Hi,
Where you able to get GlovePIE and WiinRemote to work aswell with the Asus P8P67 bluetooth ?

Been struggling to get the Wiimote setup properly for the last 8 hours now. I am using the Asus drivers. I am able to create the bluetooth connection, but GlovePIE and everything else I tried do not work at all.
The only thing that has worked somewhat is Dolphin. At least it is responding somewhat. Not sure if it is working correctly because the GFX on the random demo game I downloaded are all messed up. *sigh*

If anyone has gotten GlovePIE etc... to work using the on-board Bluetooth on the Asus P8p67 please let me know.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Tried it a while back, wiimotes work fine on the P8P67 inbuilt bluetooth, but it has trouble keeping up with over 3 wiimotes occassionally. In other words the signal is not that strong.
I'd still recommend using a discrete USB bluetooth stick